Right to Information Act 2005 mandates timely response to citizen requests for government information. It is an initiative taken by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions to provide a– RTI Portal Gateway to the citizens for quick search of information on the details of first Appellate Authorities,PIOs etc. amongst others, besides access to RTI related information / disclosures published on the web by various Public Authorities under the government of India as well as the State Governments.
Minimum Information Prescribed under the RTI Act, 2005
|Sr. No.||OFFICER / AUTHORITY||NAME||DESIGNATION||CONTACT DETAILS||POSTAL ADDRESS|
|1.||PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER||SH. BALAKRISHNAN V.N.||PRINCIPAL||0491-2815157,
|JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA, MALAMPUZHA P.O, PALAKKAD DISTRICT(KERALA)
|2.||APPELLATE AUTHORITY||SH. R.SREENIVASAN||DEPUTY COMMISSIONER||040-2343812-15||NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI, No. 1-1-10/3, S.P.ROAD, SECUNDERABAD,
Fees for seeking information under RTI Act
- Rs. 50/- to be accompanied with application.
- Additional fee representing cost of providing information :
- Rs. 2/- for each page created or copied.
- Rs. 50/- for providing information in floppy.
- Rs. 100/- for providing information in Diskette.
- Additional fee to be deposited by applicant within 15 day.
- Inspection - No fee for inspection of record for first one hour be charged. For every 15 minutes in excess of first hour a fee of Rs. 10/- will be charged.
- No fees will be charged from people living Below the Poverty Line.
Fees should be paid to Vidyalaya by demand draft/ postel order in the favour of Principal (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Malampuzha Post, District Palakkad, Kerala ) payable at JNV, Malampuzha, District Palakkad, Kerala .
Working Hours 9.00AM to 5.00PM each working day.